All you need to know about Social Media
Here are some important practical rules for working with Social Media:
- Instagram & other SMM are an important part of your business. If you want your account to become popular, you’ll need to make interesting posts. You’ll need to choose an interesting nickname and make your account public to everyone. Add additional personal, contact, and business information about you. Remember, you have to add for 5-7 pics a day. The photos must be different and in that you will very soon become popular in social media.
- Your SMM feed is only as good as your photographs, so starting with high-quality photos will make your SMM marketing more effective. One of the best ways to save time and create better photos is to shoot square photos. Many digital cameras and smartphones feature this in their settings, so it’s really easy to do. This allows you to save time on cropping and ensures that the essential elements in the photo won’t be cropped out later.
- Always use a photo editor. Photo tools will help you not only create photos, but actual art objects. Please use one that is available (and popular) for your market.
- “Show your sincere side” on social media channels. People will trust you more.
- Hashtags and your location. You must always add your location! This could be a venue or city. Always add tags to your pics in the comments. Remember, 15 is the optimal quantity of hashtags.
- If you have business account, install the Instagram Sales app.
- Advertise on Instagram with sponsor posts.
- Cross-promote your Instagram sales whenever possible: Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc.
- Monitor the comments and answer the questions in 15-20 min max.
- You can expand your brand’s awareness and boost your sales by partnering with Instagram influencers to reach an audience that‘s specifically targeted for your products and services.
- Share your follower’s photos on your social media. Show your customers you appreciate them by acknowledging their cool photos and share them with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers. NOTE: be sure to ask their permission to use their photos first!
- Comment on your follower’s photos. Engage with your consumers by commenting on cool product-related photos they post or any content relevant to your product.
- Delete all negative comments and block all negative people. Don’t waste your time on arguments. Focus on business!
- Start making home-made videos with recipes or of your lifestyle with the product.
- If you want more engagement on your posts, ask for comments on your photos and videos.
- Use questions to get your people talking about your business. For example, ask your followers if they have used your product today. Add a unique hashtag and provide your consumers a hub to share photos of them consuming your goods with each other.